Friday, May 11, 2012

The Smell

There is a very distinct smell associated with rollerbladers.  Get used to the smell... it does not go away... EVER!  This smell lingers in my car, house, where ever you can think of.  Febreeze will help in most matters but sometimes it only makes things worse. 

The bad thing is that you may become immune to the smell but when your friends come over they may think that there is something rotting somewhere.  They most likely will not say anything but I am fairly certain they are confused by the fact that you don't even notice a smell at all.

This isn't really a problem in certain geographic locations like where we live now in Colorado but if you live somewhere hot and humid like Florida or South Carolina it could be. 

We lived in Florida with my sister and when they went to sell the house they offered me a glade plug in and I looked at them kinda strange and they said, well we didn't know how to tell you but there is a subtle strange funk to your room.  It could have been skate related or who knows it could have been because of my shoes but nonetheless it was there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment