Friday, May 11, 2012

Definition of Insanity

I have experienced this more times than I could tell you.  I say, "I'm going to bed, goodnight!" with the response, "I'll be in bed in a minute, I just need to change something on my skate"  This is usually referring to wheels, frames, or soul plates. 

It is quite likely that you will wake up in the morning and find them still awake, sitting in a pile of shavings, with a dremmel to their side.  You may also notice that their skates look the exact same way they did when you went to sleep. 

Apparently they tried to change something on their skate, it didn't work out as they had hoped so they tried to alter something with a dremmel, and that didn't help so they tried something else, and that didn't work, so they put it back to the original state.

I believe this is the definition of insanity... doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

No comments:

Post a Comment