Monday, May 7, 2012

The Size Issues

You know how while you are growing up all the boys want to be taller?  Most of the time in everyday life you won't hear a guy say, "I wish I was shorter".  This is not necessarily true for rollerbladers.  Some rollerbladers want to be shorter.  This is really the only time someone would want to be shorter.  But then again it kinda goes both ways because some of the short rollerbladers get mad because they can't jump high enough to skate a rail or a ledge.  I have seen some epic tantrums because they can't jump onto the rail. 

They also often times want their feet to be smaller.  The reason for this is two fold.  They want their feet to be smaller first because they think skates look better on small feet and secondly because it seems like they run out of skates and parts in larger sizes.  I guess you can tell I'm not a rollerblader because I would think that bigger skates would be better because there is more to them and you could lock onto things better... but what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment