Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crazy wheel codes

I don't know if you've ever noticed but there are these crazy codes on wheels. Just don't try to buy them wheels. That jibberish has to do with the hardness and diameter of the wheel. I am pretty sure that I would never get it right so I don't bother. Sometimes I have him tell me specifically what he wants if I want to buy him a present. If you can find an enormous box online then you'd be safe to get them because they'll be able to use them in an emergency or their friends will need them eventually. If they wear out too fast, it's ok because they have a hundred more. If they're the wrong size and don't spin right in their frames they'll say something like "it's fine, I'll just go bomb a hill." Sometimes they'll dye them for a little variety and after they're done you can dye something of yours that had a stain on it. At least that way you can benefit from it... since you might have to clean up after it.

No comments:

Post a Comment