Monday, May 7, 2012

Computer Usages

I was in graduate school and did most of my classes online and did a lot of research for papers.  When the computer wasn't being used for those purposes it was a device to connect my rollerblader to all things skate related.  This device was used to download skate videos, look at new skates, listen to podcasts about skating, or for Be-Mag. 

It amazes me how a person can almost be afflicted with ADD but can sit at a computer for extended periods of time with no problem.  This could happen several times a day.  I didn't think so much could change over the course of a day in skating but I was wrong.  You can post something on Be-Mag and have so many views, responses, and new posts that it's amazing. 

Of course since I am who I am, and look for things to entertain myself amongst their "world" that there are many things that make me happy about Be-Mag especially those cats with the LOLZ and those ones where there is something blaringly obvious like a half naked girl and the caption says something like "oh yay, there's a twix" then you're forced to study it like one of those games you find in bars, find the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment