Friday, May 11, 2012

Are You Deaf?

Some rollerbladers don't listen.  Mine doesn't always listen when there are skate related things going on but I've realized there are some that just don't listen at all.  So, if you have one of those that doesn't ever listen, feel free to tell them anything as long as there is some distraction because they aren't paying attention anyway.  For me, I can be telling someone something that is very important or asking them a question about something and they are watching a skate video... their eyes may never break focus with the television.  I can repeat it louder and louder with the same response until they say "I'm soooorrrrrrryyyyy"

Because I have grown used to it I am not phased by it at all.  If I ask a question and get no response, sometimes I just dance around saying "I'm invisible you can't see me" and have proven the fact that I am a superhero because I do turn invisible when there is a video on and no one does see me.  Until I cross paths with the television... I guess that's my cryptonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment