Saturday, May 12, 2012

Skate Videos

Rollerbladers will not often be interested in watching the same movie twice but the same does not hold true for skate videos.  They can watch them for hours and days and weeks.  It never seems to get old.  If friends come over that haven't seen the video they'll watch it again.  I feel like I am experiencing deja vu.  I will hear a song and be like... are you watching that again?!?  If they're with friends someone will definitely say lets watch so and so's section again.  I particularly enjoy falling sections for some reason.

I like videos for various reasons and sometimes it has to do with skating but sometimes it has to do with nothing at all.  Some of the videos I like are... What Do You Believe In because it's entertaining and short or at least it feels short... Blood Stained Concrete for the skating and the music...  Mushroom Blading because it reminds me of my friends and all their shenanigans... Feet because Rob G. has a bench talking to him... Subculture because Morgan Reed from South Carolina is in it and when he does his trick it has him listed as Morgan Fromsc... the Dirty Show cause of the people and so many reasons... Southern Motion because it's the best video ever!!! I love Dodge and everyone in that video especially Smiley!

No comments:

Post a Comment