Friday, May 11, 2012

The Let's Go / Fake Out

If you hear the phrase, "I'm hungry, lets go get something to eat.  I am starving" or "Let's go home, I am exhausted" while they are skating, at a skatepark, have just finished skating, or are watching skate videos at someone's house do not get too excited.  These phrases are only spoken to let you know they had a brief thought that escaped their brain almost as fast as it entered it.  It will take at least a good hour before you actually leave.  This is because their friends will say things like one more trick, lets watch this one section really fast, or you haven't seen this new video. 

Before when he would say that I would gather my things and look at him all confused while he was watching another part of a video or doing a trick or two.  Now when he says that I smile, nod, sit there, and say... whenever you're ready you just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment