Friday, November 8, 2013

What you don't know... won't hurt you.

            Don’t have light colored sheets. Or make sure that you like to wash sheets frequently. You really would rather not see the blood stains from their day of skating.  Also, be advised of the fact that they could just jump in bed around 3-5am after a full day of sweaty skating.  For Christmas I got nice fancy cream colored sheets. Of course within the first week he had busted his shins open and there were blood stains everywhere. This really grossed me out because we had been sleeping on dark colored sheets for the past 5 ½ years and I really had not thought about it at all. Maybe I had but had pushed it into my subconscious you know to protect myself. With that said I still think that I will go back to my trusty old forest green sheets. You know, out of sight out of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment