Friday, November 8, 2013

Don't sit where a rollerblader has been... swamp ass


If your rollerblader, or one of his friends, has been sitting somewhere… don’t sit in that spot.  If you have been sitting on your couch talking to everyone, watching them recreate the days skate tricks or whatever, get up and go to the bathroom, and return to find your seat taken and another one open… Do not sit there!  You seriously are better off sitting on the floor.  The reason for this is when you sit in the open spot, you’ll get wet.  I can not tell you how many times this has happened to me!  While you go pee there is a change of places and if you sit in the open spot, your back and ass will be wet!  Most likely you’ll smell like ass because, let’s face it, their swamp ass leaked all over the place!  I don’t know about you but I’d rather go do laundry, clean the kitchen, or sit my happy ass on the hardwood floor then have someone’s ass sweat all over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment